Adopting electric vehicles helps the environment and the economy.
Electric vehicles have many advantages, such as energy efficiency, environmental friendliness, great performance, and reduced fossil fuel dependence.
- Lower carbon emissions
- Improve the overall air quality
- Plug-in for $4 a charge vs. fill up for $40 a tank
- Lower fuel consumption expense for fleets
- Help to create a demand for jobs within the clean energy industry
- Our fleet vehicle has a range of approximately 180 miles, seats 5, and charges in just 40 minutes
Building charging stations drives consumer adoption of electric vehicles.
With examples from governments and strong environmental policy for energy-saving electric vehicles and EV charging stations, we can drive mass-market consumer adoption of green technologies that will dramatically improve our environment.
- As municipalities and businesses build more charging stations, consumers will feel more comfortable buying electric cars
- Job creation in the automotive industry
- Charging stations are a powerful public relations and marketing tool for businesses
- Provide psychological security for EV drivers
- Help to create a paradigm shift for the consumers in the municipality